Can you change Casio strap?
Once the adapter is fastened onto the watch, changing between straps is effortless and you can change the strap on your custom G-Shock whenever you feel like it!
Can you change metal watch band to leather?
The first thing to figure out about metal watch bands is how they attach to the watch case. NOTE: While you can replace a metal watch band with any kind of watch band from leather to rubber, or just stick with a metal band, you need to be sure that you use a band with similar end pieces.
How do you shorten a watch band?
How to shorten a stretch watch band:
- Remember to work on soft ground.
- Take a small flat screwdriver and place it between a pin on the side of the watch band.
- Then remove the pins upwards.
- When that’s done, you also remove the pin on the other side of the band in the same way.
- Remove some links or add some.
You can take your watch to any jeweler in your area that can remove links from watch to adjust to your wrist size.